Inside District 401's classrooms, technology plays a crucial role in preparing our students to be 21st-century learners. Our teachers actively pursue new ways of blending devices and apps with innovative instruction to enhance student learning. To help make all of this and more possible, the Technology Department provides essential hardware, software and infrastructure support to faculty, staff, administrators and students.
Technology's Role as a Department
Our network administrators and technology specialists work to ensure that District 401's infrastructure can meet the demands of a technology-rich learning environment.
This includes providing support for any of the following:
- Network and connectivity issues
- Hardware and device issues, including Chromebooks, phones, projectors, printers
- Information security issues, including student and staff login issues
- Software issues except for those related to Google and similar apps
- Use of the PowerSchool student information system
- Use of the Mastery Manager student growth module
As noted above, District employees can submit requests for help by using the following email address: email@example.com.
For more information about requesting technology support, please click here.
School: (708) 583-5702
School: (708) 583-8382
School: (708) 583-5708