Accessing Curriculum Links from Home
Students can access their curriculum links at home by following the instructions below.
These solutions will give students access to Pearson EasyBridge (MyPerspectives, ReadyGEN, CMP3 Math), GO Math! and STEMscopes.
To download a PDF version of these directions, please click here.
From any browser on any device, go to https://apps.google.com/user/hub and login with your District Google Account. You will get what you see on your waffle.
For a video on how to do this, please go to http://bit.ly/2PCKqc4.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click Profile .
- Click Manage people.
- Click Add person. Enter your District email address.
- Choose a name and a photo.
- Click Save. A new window will open and ask you to turn on sync.
- Turn sync on in Chrome with a Google Account for the new profile. Their bookmarks, history, passwords and other settings will automatically sync.