Elmwood Park High School understands that not every student is the same.
Because of this, we offer an array of support programs and resources to meet the needs of our diverse student body.
These programs and resources include the following:
- English Learners (EL)
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance
- Section 504 Plans
- Social and Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Special Education Services
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Suicide Prevention Resources
We invite you to visit the pages listed in the right-hand column of this page for additional information.
EPHS Student Services Team
- Ms. Paige Kozyra, Counselor (A-G)
- Ms. Alison Till, Counselor (H-Perez)
- Ms. Monika Pszczola, Counselor (Perf-Z)
- Mr. Abraham Diaz, Social Worker
- Ms. Lara Mangialardi, Social Worker
- Ms. Megan Bremer, Speech-Language Pathologist
- Ms. Valerie Leisnig, Nurse (RN)
Questions about services for English learners should be addressed to District 401's Director for Curriculum & Instruction, Mr. Darek Naglak.
Inquiries concerning McKinney-Vento assistance, Section 504 accommodations, social-emotional learning and special education services should be addressed to District 401's Director for Student Services, Ms. Stephanie Daly.
Matters that fall within the scope of counseling, school social work or speech-language pathology should be directed to our school's counselors, social workers or speech-language pathologist, respectively.