Social Work FAQ
The following are answers to some of the questions school social workers are most frequently asked by parents and students.
To see the answer to a particular question, simply click any part of the relevant question.
- What is the role of a school social worker?
- How do I sign up my child for social work services?
- Can a teacher request social work services for my child?
- Can a school social worker see a student without permission from a parent or guardian?
- How often does a school social worker meet with a student?
- Can the social worker tell me what my child reports to them?
- Who can I reach out to over a holiday break?