Enrollment in District 401 requires the payment of school fees. The amount for each school is set by the District 401 Board of Education.
All school fees will be paid via MySchoolBucks. The 2023-24 school fees will be:
- Pre-Kindergarten (monthly payments available) — $3,000
- Pre-Kindergarten (special ed) — $0
- Kindergarten Half Day — $170
- Kindergarten Full Day thru 8th Grade — $200
- 9th-12th Grade — $350
- EPHS Senior Graduation Fee — $60
- EPHS Advance Placement Fee — $96 each AP class
- EPHS Soph Behind-the-Wheel Driver's Ed Fee — $275
All fee payments are due by Sept. 1, 2023, except for pre-K monthly installments. Pre-K tuition cannot be waived. Payments for students who enroll in the District after Aug. 31 will be due 30 days after enrollment.
Families are expected to pay their fees unless a fee waiver is obtained. Please note that pre-kindergarten tuition cannot be waived.
A $30 fee and loss of check-writing privileges will be assessed for all returned checks.
What is MySchoolBucks?
MySchoolBucks is the system we use for lunch payments.
With the MySchoolBucks School Store, you will be able to pay all school and lunch invoices at the same time.
You can get to MySchoolBucks from your PowerSchool Parent Portal.
Visit our online MySchoolBucks School Store! Create your free account today to easily pay for your student's fees online or on-the-go with the mobile app.
With MySchoolBucks you’ll be able to quickly browse school items, be notified when fees are due, and make payments from anywhere!
GET STARTED TODAY
- Go to myschoolbucks.com or download the mobile app.
- Create your free account and add your students using their school name/student ID.
- Add school items or invoices to your cart.
- Check out using your credit / debit card or electronic check.